Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 1.

Breakfast 7 a.m. 1 Banana and Strawberry Banana juice from Sun Rype. The ingredients seem ok but what the hell do I know!







Snack 10:30 a.m. Bunch of toasted unsalted almonds


Lunch 12:30 p.m. Spinach salad with light balsamic dressing. Bagel (PC "thins" more crock of shit lies? Are these healthy??) Put extra lean turkey on it and a slice of mozzarella cheese.


Dinner 6:30 p.m. Veggie wrap from this place called Ravi Soups. Delish. Whole wheat tortilla, roasted peppers, eggplant, sweet potato, spinach and brie in some chipotle tomato sauce.

Later night snack? 9:30 p.m. Avocado smushed up with bit of light sour cream, some cheddar cheese and salsa. Holy crap, read the ingredients on the salsa. Yea, bye bye. Never eating that again! I'm going through some changes in my diet. Hard now cause I still have food in my fridge I'd just like to finish. I mean, I payed for it... I'm going to eat it. Almost done, by this week-end I should be able to go grocery shopping for a fresh start. Exercise: 20 Minute treadmill program.

No comments:

Post a Comment