Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday

6:00 a.m: Small protein shake. Strawberry, rice milk, water, protein powder, flax seed. Running late so I had very little of it.

Exercise (7 a.m): 45 min boot camp. Death. It doesn't get any easier!

Not feeling well this morning. Very woozy. I'm surprised I powered through boot camp.

9:00 a.m: Lunch for 2nd breakfast. I feel sick so I need food. Eating my lunch now. It wasn't really much of a lunch anyways. Hummus with broccoli and red peppers.
11:00 a.m: Rice crispy square.

12:30 p.m: Went to Shoeless Joe's for a birthday. I need a day of actual home cooked meals. Anyways, I got the usual. The grilled veggie sandwich with ceaser salad. It was delicious.
2:45 p.m: Ummmmm why did no one tell me how delicious red velvet cupcakes were!?! A co-worker gave me half of one, I believe it had some sort of cream cheese icing. WOW. Now that was good. The inner fatty was satisfied.

7:00 p.m: Baked some asparagus in olive oil and garlic. Fried a potato in olive oil and garlic. Greek yogurt as dip.
Ugh, wtf. My place stinks of oil. It won't go away!! This candle is doing nothing. I'm never making fries again!

4 comments: