Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday.

I've had the A.C on all night and up until now and have no idea how hot it apparently is outside so I'm scared to go out. I don't have summer clothes so I'm wearing something I'd wear in Winter too. Ugh. I don't do summer. Anyways, here is what I've done so far.

11:30 a.m: 1 Oreo biscotti.

Exercise (12:00 p.m): 30 mins of treadmill.

1:30 p.m: Cereal with rice milk.

Off to my parents house for a backyard BBQ. Gonna die. They don't put on the A.C.

5:00 p.m onwards: So I ate throughout the night, random things and I forgot to take pics. Too bad for you cause it was all yummy. I had hummus, fatoush and sarma. I made those all links so you non Middle Easterners will know. I also had desert. Everything on that table. j/k! Had some cake, the biscotti I made (top right!) and hmmm that's it.
I had two separate people go in shock when they realized I'm almost 27. They both thought I was like 18 or something. Do I look that young? Like I wasn't dressed in like a t-shirt and jeans or something... I was just dressed somewhat "grown up" I think. It's my face. I mean, I guess I should be thankful I look young cause I'm sure I'll love that when I'm older but it also sucks cause no one takes you seriously cause they think you're a kid. I'm 26. Practically 30. I could be married with a kid right now and it would be normal. Oh God. Never!

I just remembered I have fudgsicles in the freezer. Damn my friends. They were supposed to finish those last night. I knew I'd end up stuffing my face with them if there were any left. So here I sit at 11:45 p.m with ice cream. My kind of night!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh that spreaaaaaad............

    *drrrrrrooooooooooool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Too bad I didn't take a pic of the actual food. Now that was a feast! Oh well... next time!

    ReplyDelete