Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday... but really Thursday.

We have Friday off in my office. Yeaaaaah. So today is really Thursday mode.

5:30 a.m: Cereal with rice milk.

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 1 hour with trainer.

12:15 p.m: The usual salad. Arugula, goat cheese, TVP, flax seed, tomato, red pepper, balsamic dressing. I remembered the photo after I ate some of it so it looks half eaten.
4:30 p.m: So a co-woker is getting married and we threw her a lil mini party and I may have stuffed my face with chips. Boooooo.

7:30 p.m: So the co-worker was soooo happy all night. It was great. First, we went to Hooters. I had a cheese quesadilla with like sour cream, guacamole and shit. Good but oh man. That was it for food. After we went the London Tap House and I watched everyone get drunk while I sipped on water. The usual.
I'm watching Toddlers and Tiaras. I just want to yell at everyone and punch everyone out. Especially the mother's. Man, I don't like kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment