Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday.

I tried to wake up for gym this morning but slept in. I love my morning's too much. I'm gonna go after work. I swear.

9:00 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, protein powder, banana, water.

12:30 p.m: Salad. Lots of stuff. Spinach, chickpeas, broccoli, corn, tofu, hard boiled egg, avocado, sunflower seeds, greek dressing.
3:00 p.m: Went to this cool place called Little Nicky's with some co-workers. Very nice decor in there. They have these freshly made to order mini donuts covered in sugar and cinnamon. It's gold Jerry, gold! I had 6. Leave me alone!
Pretty photo for ya!
5:00 p.m: Baby carrots.

Exercise (5:30 p.m): 1 hour at the gym
6:45 p.m: Protein bar

8:15 p.m: Breakfast for dinner. 2 eggs mixed with butter, spinach, corn, green onion, goat cheese. Beans with tomato sauce on the side. Feels more like the main. That's a lot of beans! I am not ashamed. They were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment