Monday, August 1, 2011

Week-end

So, I was at a cottage from Saturday morning to earlier today. I took some photos of food but frankly, I don't feel like blogging it all. just know that I had a good time, and I tried to eat well but I did not resist the chips. On the up side, there were veggies with most meals so I got some greens in.

It was a good time.

Boot camp is done. 3 months of Tuesday and Thursday's and 5:30 a.m wake up's. I'm so over it. I need my life back. I need to shower in my own bathroom and stop living out of a gym bag. So, I have stopped for August and the goal is to do it on my own.  I can't rely on boot camp forever. So tomorrow morning, work out in the condo gym. Let's see how it goes... 5:45 a.m wake up.

Watching some True Blood then bed time!

:::EDIT:::
I downloaded some pics from the camera and thought they were worth a share.
Ice cream at the nearby beach. Sooo good.
Some of the food.
I should've bought this. Only $5. Antique Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment