Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday.

6:00 a.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, strawberry, banana, protein powder.

Exercise (7 a.m.): 45 minute boot camp.

8:45 a.m: 3 mini pancakes with homemade maple syrup. So good!! So I came to work and there's this meeting going on. A co-worker is making pancakes on a griddle. They offered. I took.

1:00 p.m: Great day. Big meeting at work so food all over. Lunch was catered and like a sneaky, cheap bastard I waited til they were done and crept up to get some. Kindred Spirits Catering. My new fave. Veggie wrap, spinach salad with walnuts and delicious dressing of some sort, tomato with cheeeeeeeese! :)
3:30 p.m: Almonds and a few chocolate covered pretzels.

7:00 p.m: Fail! So in my attempt to make a quick pasta, I dropped waaaaay too much flax seed in the pan and it turned out gross. Nonetheless, I ate it. It was edible, I guess.  Ingredients were olive oil, lemon juice, flax seed, green onion, parmesan cheese, whole wheat macaroni, tomato, asparagus, spinach. Barf. I have enough for another meal. Ugh. At least it's healthy...
I call it, sludge.
8:00 p.m: My favourite snack. Better than snacking on chips! Looks like I am feeding my pet rabbit but no, that's my plate. :) Kale, toasted with some olive oil and salt.
Watching The Biggest Loser. Trying to get into it. Maybe it'll motivate me. I'm almost out of personal trainer sessions and I can't afford more.

No comments:

Post a Comment