Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

11:30 a.m: Random stuff on a plate. You're reading my blog alright. 2 hard boiled eggs (eggs are gross, I'm over them in boiled form I think), boiled potato, fried tomato with green onion, veggie oil.
3:45 p.m: Little bit of cereal with rice milk 

5:00 p.m: Went to Moxie's with friends. I had a veggie burger with ceaser salad. Followed by a white chocolate brownie with ice cream on top. I really indulged in the ice cream this week-end didn't I? I don't want to talk about it.
I need to get weighed. Big time.
I need to reach this damn 30 pound goal already. Come onnnnn. Oh well. My fault really. I indulge in dessert to much. Meh! Once I reach my goal I'm turning this blog into a veggie recipes blog! I need to branch out and try new things. The goal is by Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment