Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

I skipped boot camp. So what? Who cares. I didn't feel like it. But, I brought my gym clothes anyways and I decided to go after work.
I'm in countdown mode. After today I am off until next Tuesday. I figure if I get all my shit done by lunch, I'm outta here!

7:30 a.m: Cereal with flax seed and rice milk

10:00 a.m: Protein bar

12:30 p.m: See below. Leftovers from yesterday
3:45 p.m: Avocado with some crackers

Exercise (6:00 p.m): 1 hour at the gym.

8:00 p.m: Hey, It's me, the girl with the portion control problem. Too much? Whatevs. It's all veggies!! Tomato with feta cheese, garlic, salt, olive oil, lemon. Sarma. It's basically rice and tomato cooked in leaves. Yea.
9:00 p.m: Banana, some nachos.

Exercise (10:00 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment