Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday

I HURT.
My lower back is killing me. DAMN BOOT CAMP!!

9:30 a.m: Oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, protein powder and banana. Oh, with water.

12:15 p.m: Salad I made. Arugula, tomato, red pepper, green onion, grilled zucchini and mushroom, feta cheese, balsamic dressing.
4:15 p.m: Snacking on baby carrots. These need dip. Fatty dip.

The goal today was to not succumb to temptation and have sugar. So far so good. Then again, no one has offered anything I had to deny. Also, a co-worker made peanut butter cups but thank God I hate peanut butter cause I would've been all over them.

Exercise (6:00 p.m): 1 hour with trainer

8:45 p.m: I just spent an hour cooking and this is what comes of it. Hey, it's all chopping!! I suppose this is all the same usual suspects in my fridge. Why bother writing it in detail. Just revert back like two days and you'll see it again. Time to refresh my recipe books? Yea. Big time.
Really filling. Guess it's pretty carb heavy.
10:00 p.m: Banana, kale toasted with olive oil/salt. So good.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment