Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

9:00 a.m: Oatmeal with water, flax seed, protein powder, cinnamon, banana.

12:45 p.m: That mix of salad stuff from the middle-eastern place with falafel. Full!

My ab muscles hurt today. That's right, ABS. Ok, so maybe they're under a lot of fat but the fact that something hurts means they exist. That's good enough for me.

5:00 p.m: Energy protein bar

Exercise (6:00 p.m): 1 hour with trainer. Tough. Let's just say I could taste my lunch at one point. But just a little. haha.

8:00 p.m: Guacamole. Avocado with garlic, cilantro, lemon, salt. With blue corn chips. Too many chips were had.

Exercise (9:30 p.m): This is what happens after there is nothing on TV and I had too many nachos. I spent about an hour doing light cardio at the gym. 

Goodnight. Boot camp in the a.m. When is this over!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment