Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday

Booooo, back to work on Monday. I am in no mood.

12:15 p.m: Had lunch. No breakfast. Leftovers from dinner last night. Pretty good the day after. It was just veggies with some glass noodles. It was some sort of mushroom sauce.
Is this a lot? Should I be eating less? I mean, it's all veggies and the glass noodles were actually not that much, just looks that way in the photo. I feel full, but not "I'm going to throw up" full. I am satisfied. I don't know.

5:00 p.m: Veggie bacon. The tomato, feta, quinoa concoction from the other day.

6:00 p.m: Protein shake. Makes for good desert. I was craving something tasty. It was just rice milk, strawberries and protein powder. This new powder my trainer got me is 'strawberry ice cream flavour'. So good! It makes my shake taste like ice cream. You know I love it!

I just watched the movie Thor. I went into it just being told by two women who's opinions I respect that it is "an ok movie but it's eye candy, Thor is hot"... AGREED. That man is hot. Very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment