Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday

I'm gonna try and keep up here. I forgot.

I woke up starving and had no food in the fridge.

1:30 p.m: Green tea

2:00 p.m: Two years of living in my building with a candy machine and I never went to get anything. This was the day it happened. I got a Kit Kat.

4:00 p.m: Was at my cousin's house. I ate.
8:00 p.m: Met a friend and we ate, again. :( I had some bruscetta. Then, I got an ice cream sundae which I regret, big time. I spent the entire night up because I had that chest pain again. It was horrible. Thank God I didn't throw up this time. I thought I was going too. Spent the night watching TV on the couch. It went away by like 8:00 a.m: Shitty cause I had planned to work out this morning but it didn't work out. I think I must have overeaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment