Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday

1:00 p.m: Banana

Exercise (2:15 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill. Ran a bit.

3:30 p.m: Leftover zucchini fritter from last night, boiled brussel sprouts, fried mushroom and cauliflower in coconut oil. Greek yogurt.

 
Holy lots of food. Stufffffed.
4:15 p.m: I've been on the hunt for protein powder that I can take on the go. Something that tastes ok just mixed with water. Found it! I think I'll take it to work. No need for a blender. I think I'm lacking in the protein dept. so yea, need to fix that.
Ugh. I hate this site cause when it gets glitchy, it's un-fixable. So, link doesn't work for the protein powder. Ugh. 
7:30 p.m: I swear if I didn't have friends I'd eat a lot healthier. Went out. Had one piece of bruscetta, sweet potato fries and cheesecake. 10:00 p.m: Some kale chips  

No comments:

Post a Comment