Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp

Last class for this session. Not that I'm stopping or anything, I'm back at it on Tuesday. Potential new instructor though which kinda sucks. Just when I got used to this one. My friend there is also not going to do it anymore. Lonellllly.

I keep skipping breakfast. This is new. My whole life I've always had breakfast or I'd pass out. WTF. To be fair, I'm not doing it on purpose. It's me not getting groceries and there is literally nothing to eat. I have to go tonight, somehow.

1:00 p.m: Exact same lunch as yesterday cause I'm a creature of habit. When I like something, I overdo it.

4:00 p.m: Half a delicious brownie.

8:00 p.m: I'm officially tapped out on food at home, even the freezer. I made the frozen veggies fried over coconut oil with parm cheese. Then fell asleep.

Well, I have parmesan cheese I suppose. Yea, time to grocery shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment