Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday

9:30 a.m: Apple with almond butter and cinnamon

Today is one of those days where as soon as I left the house I thought "I look like an idiot, how have I let myself wear this?" I feel dumb. Do I look like a clown? That's how I feel. I mean, I really like the colours and all but I can also see a little four year old wearing this same outfit. Booo. I'm gonna hide all day. Doesn't help that I have lunch plans so I have to go outside more than normal.
Go ahead, judge me.
12:30 p.m: Lunch with old co-workers/boss. Good times. Miss them. Pub so salad was the best I could do. I actually really liked it.

4:00 p.m: Protein powder and water.

Exercise (7:00 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill. 10 running.

8:00 p.m: Rest of the cauliflower hummus with melba toast. Two hard boiled eggs, broccoli with parm cheese and vegan butter.

9:30 p.m: I can't sty way from sugar. This was my concoction tonight. Small bowl. Rice crispies, almond butter, agave nectar, coco powder. Mix.

So, as per my last photo... I was feeling self conscious today with the outfit I had on. I loved it... I was more nervous about what other people thought. Then, I got on the subway to go home and the chick below walks in. I was like whoa, pattern and colour city. At first I was like 'omg, how is she wearing that!?!" Then, after really looking (and being creepy and taking a photo) I realised all the details in her outfit and decided I loved it. That bag has little skull beads over it. She had kick ass black wedge pumps and overall, it did work. I sat there and thought, fuck. Who the hell cares what other people think? I looked around and everyone was wearing grey, black, blue... borrrrring. Why can't someone wear leopard pants? Why can't you just show that you're not gonna follow the norm? Anyway, she made me feel ok about the fact that sometimes I make interesting clothing choices and that I should just rock it. So, I'm rocking it.

1 comment:

  1. You don't look like a clown!!
    I love your outfit..but then again, I sometimes think I look like a clown...ahahhahaaaaa

    ;)

    ReplyDelete