Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

New day. I feel like someone hates me today. You know who you are. Don't hate me! I'll get you dark chocolate, ok? The expensive organic shit.

8:00 a.m: Banana

12:30 p.m: Protein powder and water

I ate some chocolate covered almonds. Freakin hungry.

7:00 p.m: See below. We have broccoli and mushrooms in a pan with coconut oil. Then, a medley of parsley, tomato, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, wheat berry and salt. Parmesan cheese sprinkled over top. Also had a few pieces of Melba toast with my cauliflower hummus over top.
10:00 p.m: Was still hungry. Banana with almond butter.




1 comment:

  1. omg no hate! i'm friggin pms and crabby to the max. i'm just over everything. thats my week right now. but yeah i'll take some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete