Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday

Feel asleep on the couch. It was madness. I woke up at 5 a.m, took a shower, went back to bed at 6, woke up at 7 so damn comfortable that it was a bitch to force myself up. Whatevs.

9:30 a.m: A breakfast sandwich from the place downstairs of work. It's a bit of bread, fried egg, lettuce, some tomato spread. Good.

12:00 p.m: Was out for a work thing. At a pub. I picked the healthiest thing on the menu and it was horrible. Ugh. I ate most of it. It was a mushroom and spinach salad with an egg on it. Some dressing. Also had a Molson 67. About 80% of it. I tried.

1:30 p.m: Came back to work. There was pizza. I had two tiny skinny slices of a veggie one. Felt better.

7:00 p.m: At a Vietnamese place with friends. I had a stir fry with rice noodles and a coconut shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment