Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday

I had NO food in the fridge today, ugh. Labour day = grocery stores were closed. I went to Shooper's and got stuff there. What did I get? A friggin Dr. Oetker frozen pizza that I ate all to myself. That shit is gooooood. Oh and bananas, I bought bananas.

1:30 p.m: A banana

2:00 p.m: A frozen pizza. Yup!
 Exercise (5:00 p.m): Ran 4 km. Went towards a friends house. Wasn't quite 5k and I didn't feel like constantly running in circles til I reached 5k.

7:30 p.m: A big bowl of boiled baby brussels sprouts with some salt. Booorrrrring but um, did you see the pizza I ate? That was about half the calories I should probably eat in one day and had no nutritional value. Not like I had anything in the fridge anyway.... I have carrotts? Boooo.

10:30 p.m: Banana with almond butter

No comments:

Post a Comment