Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday

One more week left of vacation. I have this feeling like I should be doing something. I spent the whole week mostly at home. Mind you I did work out every single day and I love that. What to do this week!?! A part of me wants to continue doing nothing so the week doesn't go by so fast. I mean, what is there REALLY to do? I wake up and the first thing that comes to my mind is "Exercise.". No joke. As long as I work out in the day, I feel accomplished. I hope this sticks forever.

12:30 p.m: Protein shake. Coconut milk, frozen berries, protein powder

I did some 'shadow boxing' in the mirror. Awkward! I don't like to look at myself in the mirror. I'll instantly go to the negative and find the worst in everything. But the trainers say to do it so I will. Now time to watch some fights online. This should be interesting.

4:30 p.m: Grapes
8:00 p.m: all you can eat sushi. Sunday cheat day?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment