Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday

8:00 a.m: 1 hard boiled egg

10:30 a.m: 2 rice cakes with almond butter

1:00 p.m: I made lunch for myself last night. Go me! It's been nice this week not spending money on food. Anyways, it's arugula with olive oil/lemon dressing (boring!) and the other is a stir fry with coconut oil, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, onion, mushroom.
4:00 p.m: Chips. Kinda sorta the healthy kind? Still not perfect but it did the snack wanting trick.

7:00 p.m: Made tabouli. Tomato, parsley, green onion, garlic, wheatberry, olive oil, lemon, S&P

Made these date ball snacks a la the mishkebob. Thy actually turned out delicious and it took everything in me not to finish them all. I had a few. Dates are very high in sugar. Yikes. Ingredients were just dates, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, almonds and vanilla extract. Yum!
 Exercise (10:00 p.m): Spent 1 whole hour on the treadmill. DAMN! I ran for like 25 mins of it. It felt awesome. I used to die at 10 minutes. 
11:30 p.m: Protein drink

Going to bed late tonight. Feel like it, ok?

1 comment: