Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday

9:30 a.m: Banana

10:30 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs, sweet potato, mushroom and zucchini fried in coconut oil.
1:00 p.m: Almonds

1:45 p.m: Sandwich. Healthiest option at my parents house. Sad. 1/2 an avocado, slice of Swiss cheese, tomato.
Exercise (4:00 p.m): 1 hr sparring.. in the ring! I can officially say I've punched someone in the face and also felt someone punch me. It was good. I liked it. Also, Narine 'the machine' may be the fight name. I also fell like a complete idiot. I tripped on my own pants as everyone was watching, it was horrible. Of course I fall. Whatever. You get up and keep going. Pretend it never happened.

5:00 p.m: Protein drink

7:15 p.m: Purée of lentils with greens. Had pita bread too.
Exercise (8:30 p.m): 65 minutes on the treadmill. Tried to run most of it. Took a 10 minute break twice.  Lots of sweat. I'm less on the weights these days, more on the cardio. Boxing isn't so much how strong you are, it's how long you can last in the ring and how smart you are with your moves.




No comments:

Post a Comment