Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday

Feel good today. I woke up and worked out on my own free will. It's been a while since I've done that but I have plans tonight which means I wouldn't end up working out. So, I'd inevitably end up feeling guilty. Plus, my lady curse is looming so I need to get in as much as I can. TMI! I'll stop there. :)

Exercise (6:00 a.m): 30 min treadmill. Not much but lost a few hundred calories so hey, better than nothing! Figured I need to get more running in versus weights. Gotta be fit in the ring!

Also pretty sore already from last nights work out. That's going to stick until tomorrow.

7:00 a.m: Protein drink

9:30 a.m: Banana, will likely snack on those almonds I bought yesterday. I saw them in my drawer and it's all I can think about. This is how foodaholics think.

12:30 p.m: Mexican. Out. Huge F-in vegan burrito. Mostly lettuce and avocado. Rice. Had guacamole too with nachos. Gooooooooooood!

6:30 p.m: 1 rice cake with hazelnut butter.

9:00 p.m: A Mars chocolate bar. I was at a movie screening thing and they were giving them away. Clearly I was starved as I never ate dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment