Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday

Feeling stressed. I don't get stressed really. It's cause I have a party I am hosting tomorrow night and also just found out it's now the first day of our boxing training in the ring. UGH. I don't want to miss that at all but I also don't want to be late to my own party. We'll see what happens. I honestly am not in the mood for a party. I mean, I want to see my friends but just that. I don't care to decorate and make all these snacks. Everything's going to be from the grocery store friends. Just enjoy the company!

Ok, real life.

Exercise (6:00 a.m): 30 min treadmill. Took a 5 min break in between. I hate when people are at the gym in my building. What the hell are so many people doing there at 6 a.m.? Ugh, go away and leave me alone! They're probably thinking the same thing.

7:00 a.m: 1 hard boiled egg

9:30 a.m: 2 rice cakes with almond butter and banana. So good.
I am so ready for food today. I brought lunch and snacks. Yea!

12:00 p.m: Exact same salad as yesterday's dinner.

3:45 p.m: Handful of rice chips.

9:00 p.m: Starved at this point. Had errands to run after work and didn't get to make dinner until late, but I made it! Red pepper stuffed with black beans, tomato, zucchini  onion, corn and mushroom  Made it over coconut oil. 1/2 an avocado on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment