Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday

This time I'm serious. I can barely walk. Every step brings on muscle pain. Tonight's workout is going to hurt, big time.

9:30 a.m: English muffin with fried egg and cheese.

11:00 a.m: Half a homemade pancake MK made. She made it so I trust it had healthy ingredients.

1:00 p.m: A brussels sprouts salad and 2 quinoa cake things. Bought.
I didn't mean for it to look like a face, I swear.
3:30 p.m: Bit of Cheetos. I'm done now and were they that good, really? I would've rather had chocolate.

Exercise (7:30 p.m): 1 hr of boxing. This was a good class. What I learned is the importance of doing it right vs. just hitting hard. You can go into a fight and try to just hurt someone, but none of it will matter if you're not scoring any points. Points are given with proper technique. Anyways, for once I wasn't the weak one in the class. I may not be little miss strong and fit but I listen and do it right. In the end, the skinny chick may be throwing strong blows but the smart one is stealing all the points.

10:00 p.m: Extreme late dinner. Hate that it was that late. You try working out an hour away, getting home and tying to find food. I went out for sushi with friends. It was delicious.

The leg soreness is still not gone.

1 comment: