Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday

8:00 a.m: Banana

9:30 a.m: 2 rice cakes with hazelnut butter, 3 of the goat cheese grapes from last night.

We're going old school rollerskating today with work. I failed and didn't dress up. I feel like an idiot but whatever, everything I was trying on looked stupid and I didn't want to feel uggo. You know how it is. There will be temptation unhealthy foods today and not many healthy options. It will be an interesting day. The plan is to work out later and technically, rollerskating is exercise soooooo yea. Take that fat.

10:30 p.m: A small Halloween chocolate Hersheys.

12:30 p.m: Chocolate Vega energizing shake. Protein, fibre, veggies.. what's left!

2:00 p.m onwards: Roller skating is fun. I like it. I also feel like I got exercise so is it ok that I came home and passed out? I was supposed to work out but man, I was tired. Anyways, in terms of food here are the wonderful non healthy options. These were my only options so I couldn't even pick anything else.

3 slices of cheese pizza, 3 cupcakes.

Wow, I barely ate. I guess the calories alone in the lunch made up for that?

I'm also obsessed with this picture I took yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment