Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

I don't even seem to care if it's the weekend anymore because everyday just revolves around boxing and exercise. I'm over it.

I'm snacking on a few crackers that were left over from an event at work last night. Pretty good. When all you eat is mostly vegetables, carbs are amazing.

12:15 p.m: Salad and a falafel thingy. Made with healhtyish ingredients.
3:30 p.m: Half a vanilla, almond ball thing. Size of a timbit.

5:00 p.m: Handful of Doritos. Grilled veggie sandwich with couscous from work.
7:45 p.m: Bit of cottage cheese. Sauteed bok choy and kale in coconut oil with garlic. Amazing. Needed the greens.

Legs are the most sore I've had them in a lonnnnng time. Yesterday's exercises killed me.

9:00 p.m: Protein shake. Coconut milk, frozen banana and strawberries, powder

No comments:

Post a Comment