Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

Can today be over yet?
My neck is sore from working out and it's really irritating. I have no time for a damn massage because work is killing me. Uggggh.

9:30 a.m: Baby carrots

12:00 p.m: Leftover from last night's dinner. Not enough. Gonna want more.

1:00 p.m: A chocolate covered shortbread cookie.

2:00 p.m: A grilled veggie sandwich. Free at work, and I needed it. Worst part was the bread and whatever sauce was in there. The rest was veggies and some cheese. I'll survive. I've had worse.

Had some almonds and a few corn nuts. More almonds.

Exercise (7:30 p.m:) 30 mins on treadmill going much faster than usual. Time to step it up. Hah, get it?

8:20 p.m: Protein shake. Coconut milk, cocoa powder, banana, coconut flakes, protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment