Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday

Everything hurts. I'm sore. Not complaining.

8:00 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs

10:30 a.m: 1 date ball thing MK made. Goood.

12:30 p.m: Leftover from yesterday's lunch too. The spinach with my bean, tomato thing over top.

I am progressively in more pain as the day passes. Funny how muscle soreness never appears the day after. My leg exercises were on Monday and they only started appearing today.

4:45 p.m: Apple

I see a big bowl of chips in the distance. Who's not eating it? Me.

Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. Hurt, a lot. My body is aching. Showering never felt so good.

7:30 p.m: Protein shake. Almond milk, protein powder, banana, almond butter.

9:30 p.m: 2 rice cakes with cashew butter and a banana. Yummy as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment