Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday

So I was supposed to go boxing in the morning but bailed. 1) I got my period. F that. 2) I had a friend's birthday brunch that I forgot about and really didn't want to miss. She was going to make breakfast for everyone. Weird, it's her birthday and she's feeding us but hey! Anyways, here's how the day went...

9:30 a.m: It started well. Protein shake. Coconut milk (from carton), protein powder, fibre, coconut flakes, cinnamon, banana.

2:00 p.m onwards: So I went over to the friend's house. First I had some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Good. Then food was served. I have to say that there were no healthy options except for some strawberries (and a few fruits I just flat out don't like so I didn't have). Here is the list of what I had on my plate...

- Blueberry French toast
- 2 Popeye's biscuits (I get the hype, they're good)
- Strawberries
- English muffin with a poached egg
- Roasted white potatoes
- Small waffle with some chocolate sauce

Thank freakin God I am vegetarian cause the meat options were Popeye's fried chicken and bacon. I would've had a heart attack right there. Anyways, the food was good.

9:00 p.m: Made stove top popcorn while watching TV. I wasn't even that hungry.

The bad part. I woke up at like 3:30 a.m. with my acid reflux plain. UGH. It only happens when I have a particularly bad eating day like this. When I look back, according to my food sensitivity test, everything on that list above is in my 'no go' list of foods. Like 99% do not have. So it all makes sense that I threw it all back up at like 5 a.m. I was literally in and out of my bathroom for 2 hours waiting to barf. I couldn't sleep cause the pain is too much to lie down with. STUPID. I'm embarrassed that it got to that. I was hanging out with good friends and had a great time but food took over and ruined things. WHY!!!

Anyway, new week ahead. I gotta come back to my healthy lifestyle. Joining boot camp again in March. It's the only thing that motivates me to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment