Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday

I had weird dreams last night. Dreams with people in it I should not be dreaming about cause I never see or think about. What the hell does that mean? Well, this. I find when I have dreams with specific people in it it means I either thought about them or saw them that day. It also means that i'll likely see them later the following day. That part scares me cause it's a little psychic  Anyways, so in my dream I had a Ryan Gosling sighting. I woke up all sad it was just a dream and then they started talking about Ryan Gosling on TV. Wtf. The other guy that was in my dream (btw the dream made no sense so I won't even explain) was this guy I kinda sorta know. I've only spoken to him a handful of times but I always thought he was cute. Does this mean I'm gonna run into him too?? ;) I hope so! He's some nice eye candy with a touch of awkward personality. My fave.

.... and that's enough of my that pointless post.

7:45 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs with hemp hearts.

Oh wait! There was some nutritionist lady on TV this morning and she was stressing about how important food sensitivity tests are. How certain healthy foods you could be eating are making you fat. WTF. Need to do this test pronto.

12:00 p.m: Made dinner last night for lunch today... and possibly again for dinner. In a pan --> Coconut oil, canned tomato, okra, mushroom, onion, sweet potato, S&P.

5:00 p.m: handful of miss Vickie's chips.

7:00 p.m: protein shake. Coconut dream milk, protein powder, fibre powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder, almond butter, banana. Goooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment