Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday

Getting sick. Stressed. Hate it.

9:00 a.m: banana

12:30 p.m: roasted cauliflower and tomato sauce dressing dip thing I made. Almonds. Not much of a lunch.

5:00 p.m: another banana...

Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. It started with 4 sets of going up 13 flights of stairs. I was sweating before I even got in the room. As usual, the only one. Who are these robot females???

7:30 p.m: protein drink

9:30 p.m: late dinner. Stupid gym. In a pan... Sweet potato, chickpeas, onion, broccoli, spinach, mushroom and canned green curry sauce. It had lemongrass in it. Yummy. Also 1/2 an avocado. Gonna have to buy that stuff on its own so I stop using cans. I've started to avoid cans as much as I can. Did you know you can get coconut milk in powdered form?? Bought some. Yet to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment