Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday

11:30 a.m: Shake. Coconut milk (the carton kind), protein powder, cinnamon, spinach, banana, coconut flakes, honey.

2:00 p.m: tabbouleh and egg salad.

5:00 p.m: I did it. I bought Kraft dinner. I got the one that's made of cauliflower and not as bad as the original. It claims it doesn't have any weird ingredients and stuff. The label actually is pretty ok minus the sodium. Anyways, I ate it. It wasn't as good as the original. Next time I have a craving for something bad, just eat the real thing.

This week has been terrible for food. I went out to eat way too much and didn't make the right choices every time. I'm not letting myself feel like crap over it. I can't spend every day being sad about what I ate. Just eat it and move on cause there's no going back.




No comments:

Post a Comment