Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dreams

2 a.m. Dreamt I got murdered. Big time. Looked it up amd meaning is spot on.

To dream that you have been killed suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. The dream refers to drastic changes that you are trying to make. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of the old parts and old habits. Alternatively, the dream represents feelings of being let down or betrayed by someone in your waking life. You are feeling overwhelmed, shocked and disappointed..

My month of May exercise madness and elimination of sugar. This is exactly how I feel. Betrayal? Yes. The saboteurs trying to get me to eat badly. Oh they exist. I see it. Only fuels the fire to get me to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment