Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday

6:30 a.m: 2 rice cakes with almond butter, cinnamon and honey

Exercise (8:30 a.m): ran 10k!!! :) according to my app, it took me 1 hr and 11 minutes. Not bad! It felt good. The first few km's were the best. I was on a roll and wasn't stopping. It got good around 5k, sucked at around 7k, but killed it at the end. It was nice. Now I know I can do it. F you former fat me!

11:00 a.m: out for breakfast. An omelette with spinach and cheese. Piece of toast. Potato pancake thing. Good.

Took a nap. I don't nap. But my legs were tired and I'd been up too long for a Sunday. I don't know why I feel I have to justify taking a nap. I don't like naps. I love the feeling of it but then I get up and just feel like I've wasted life. Sleep should happen at night. Live during the day.

5:00 p.m: dinner for Mother's Day. The only place my parents agreed to was Boston pizza. They're not adventurous. We started with nachos. Then I had a huge salad. It was healthy-ish.

My mom bought me red velvet cake she had from a party at her house. I declined.

I still haven't any sugar. It's been 2 weeks. I feel liberated. Seriously. Dessert is no longer something I feel I have to have. Sure I want it but do I need it? No. It tastes good and then it's followed be regret. After May is up, I'm gonna try and stick to no sugar. Just want to save it for when it's worth it. When it's something really good.

9:30 p.m: Sarma. Rice wrapped in grape vine leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment