Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday

9:15 a.m: Smoked, salted almonds. Banana.

12:00 p.m: 2 hard boiled eggs. Roasted sweet potato, cauliflower and asparagus in olive oil with some spices. Hemp hearts and nutritional yeast over it all. That last part was very hippie of me. I had a few 'veggie chips' someone had out.

3:15 p.m: An egg sandwich. To much egg today? Probably.

5:00 p.m: Went to a work related thing. I had a friggin good time. I felt like I was with my people. hah! This company took an arcade and hacked it so it has literally every single game on any system ever pre 2002. Umm... awesome? I loved them all. So ya, they had snacks there. I just ate a lot of cheese and crackers all night. No sugar though! :)

I skipped boot camp. I really wanted to go but sometimes you can't let it get in the way of life. An opportunity like this doesn't come up often and I was having a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment