Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back.

I'm trying to come back, I really am.

Next week is the Agency wars sign up and fitness test. Here we go again.

Last night sucked. I had the chest pain and almost threw up again. I have ben advised I go to the hospital cause doctors are only gonna check my heart and sense nothing out of the ordinary. Gonna hit that up this week. So exciting! ugh.

Today....

- 2 rice cakes with almond butter, honey, cinnamon, coconut flakes and banana
- Brown rice, steamed veggies, fried tofu, mushroom soup
- Salad I made with spinach, hemp hearts, onion, mushrooms fried in coconut oil, tomato, feta cheese, olive oil and lemon dressing. Win.
- Regular chips

1 comment:

  1. Good job and good luck for your journey on staying fit. And for those people that are interested to hire a personal trainer you could visit noexcusefitness.com in the internet or simply contact them through there telephone number (949) 313-4034.

    ReplyDelete