Thursday, March 31, 2011

Morning exercise: 20 min treadmill program

Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Greek Chicken Salad (less dressing this time!)
Dinner: PC Thins bagel with avocado spread on it, and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Side of grilled mushrooms. Maybe too many mushrooms if there's such a thing.
Had some juice too.

I tried a strawberry banana protein shake. Just mixed with water. Barf. It tastes like flavoured water... but not good. I think it'll be better mixed with like yogurt or something.

Exercise: 45 Minute boot camp in evening.

Some of my friends are going for Korean BBQ tomorrow night. I reaaaallly wanna go. More so for the company and cause I don't get to see some of them very often. But, the last time two times I did "all you can eat" I woke up with chest pains. Sooooo, I'm out.

Saturday I'm at the parent's house. They have all kinds of temptations there. It will be a struggle but I'm gonna do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment