Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Exercise (11:00 a.m): 30 mins. on elliptical machine.

12:00 p.m: Protein shake. Rice milk, frozen berries, banana, ice, protein powder.

Exercise (2:45 p.m.): 30 mins. on treadmill. I jogged for half! Up until today I was doing only 3 mins. consistently without stopping but just now I did 7 mins. with no break. That's a milestone for me! I'm also sweating buckets.

Soooo why exercise twice so far? Two reasons. It's cold and rainy and I'm having a boring "in" day so hey, what else is there to do? Second, I want Swiss Chalet. In order to have that, I need to burn off the calories it will have. So, I plan to potentially do another run later tonight and I think that will make me feel less guilty about having it. Hasn't been a good past few days for food I think.

Ok, order time. Gonna try to do some floor exercise's while I wait.

5:00 p.m.: Swiss Chalet. Quarter Chicken with fries and multi grain roll.

Exercise (7:00 p.m.): work out was meh. I did the treadmill for 20 mins. and then did a few different weight exercises focusing on arms. There were two creepy guys at the gym and they were well, creeping me out so I said screw it and left.

Now I shall retreat to a movie. Hmmm popcorn... that sounds like it could be awesome... ok done. Making just a little bit of stove top popcorn.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment