Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday :) ... there will be cheating tonight.

Finally, Friday. Is it 5 yet?

Exercise (6 a.m.): 30 mins. on treadmill. I was planning on jogging but this pain in my right side came back pretty bad again. WTF. The chiropractor said it should go away, but then again I still need to see her like 4 more times. It's affected my walking today too, I seem to have this awkward limp. meh! Anyways, point is, I did something and I broke a sweat!

Breakfast (7:15 a.m.): Half a banana and some rice milk with cereal. Tough time swallowing still, damn throat...

I realise reading this that damn, I've got problems. Sore throat, pain in my side... what next!?! I'm really looking forward to my dinner plans later. Cantonese Chow Mein, here I come!

Lunch (12:30 p.m.): Salad with spinach, green peppers, some avocado, chicken breast, feta cheese and a few regular chips. Yes, chips. There were some in the kitchen and I thought hey, they're like croutons. Man, great idea! Tasted awesome. Balsamic Vinaigrette as dressing.

5:00 p.m.: The dreaded Friday afternoon 'meeting'. I had chips and chocolate covered almonds.

8:00 p.m.: Cantonese Chow Mein from Spring Rolls and a coconut milk shake. See photo below of chow mein. Found on google.


Goodnight! I think I have discovered what the pain on my right side could be. Google gave me a pretty good answer. Definitely going to the doctor's on Monday!

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment