Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friiiiiday.....

Breakfast (7:30 a.m.): Granola cereal and my new replacement for milk... rice dream. I barely had enough to fill my small bowl. I'm already hungry!

I didn't bring lunch today. Give me a break, I've been doing it all week! So, I want to go out. Mainly because I just want to actually go out and not be in the office. Feels like a nice day for it. Don't know what I'll have yet but I'll be sure to try and make the healthiest choice wherever we go!

Lunch (12:30 p.m.): We we're going to go for Thai food but thank God for the line up cause I was already thinking I shouldn't be eating that. We went to BBQ Express on Queen. Meh. I got a ham and cheese sandwich. It was... ok.

Snack (5:00 p.m.): Friday afternoon work meeting. Always a killer. Had chips and chocolate covered almonds. Booooo. Double the workout for me today.

Exercise (6 - 7:30 p.m.): 1 hour personal training and 30 mins treadmill.

Dinner (9:00 p.m.): See pic below. It looks unhealthy. Thin bagel with avocado and cheese. This is the last of my cheese! No more for me for a while.


Nutritional info for the bagel... I don't know, seems good??


No comments:

Post a Comment