Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ok, it's Wednesday. But, with having Friday off... week's almost over. Weather is crap.

Breakfast (9:20 a.m.): Typing as I eat this completely bland oatmeal! Mixed with water. I should've put a banana in here but I figured I'm likely going to have a protein shake later and it'll have a banana so can't do 2 in a day! Snacking on almonds too.

Lunch (12:30 p.m.): Soup from Ravi Soups.. best soup in the neighborhood! It had a bunch of stuff in there but what I can remember is chicken, lemongrass, edamame, coconut milk, bok choy... bit spicy somehow too. Came with a biscuit. There goes $10!

I've failed to mention that there is a big basket of those mini chocolate milk eggs in the office. I keep grabbing a few every time I walk by. They need to finish! GRRR!

Dinner (7:00 p.m.): Ok, delicious! I tried out this recipe I found online and it was great! See photo below but essentially I took a pan and in it heated up olive oil, lemon juice, beef broth, artichokes, chicken, mushrooms and onions. YUM! Here is the real recipe but I changed it up a bit cause I don't like some of the stuff they had. Plus, I think mine was healthier. I had two plates though!

No comments:

Post a Comment