Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rain!

Breakfast (7:30 a.m.): Granola cereal with rice milk.

Lunch (12:30 p.m): Salad and an assortment of other salads. It was arugula with goat cheese and tomato in balsamic dressing. Then, I got some potato salad and mushroom salad too on the side. Feels like it was a lot but it was all veggie really.


Afternoon cheat (2:30 p.m.): I got suckered a little, ok, not suckered, asked, to go to Second Cup for a White Hot Chocolate. My fave! Haven't had one in months. So I did. Hmph. Sugar overload.

Exercise (6 p.m.): 45 minute boot camp

Dinner (7:30): Protein shake. Rice milk, strawberry, banana, ice, protein powder.

9:30 p.m: Protein shake never keeps me full. I had 2 hard boiled eggs with salt & pepper. Now I'm done!

Tomorrow I have a lunch gym session. Looking forward to it actually. I get to go home after work for once! Well, lie, I badly need to go grocery shopping. My fridge now has carrots and cheese. That's it. 

Total side subject: I'm watching 'The Voice'... this new show. I'm kinda liking it. I think I have a crush on Adam Levigne from Maroon 5. Hmm. Come onnnn... he's hot!



Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a crush on the Maroon 5 guy???? NoooOOooooooooo!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok he was just kinda cute in the show... for like 10 minutes. Whatever!! haha

    ReplyDelete