Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday.

Ok, this week I'm back. Full force work out time! I feel I failed the last 4 days or so what with Easter and well, being a girl at a certain time of the month. Hey, you want honest I give you honest.

Breakfast (9 a.m - now): Snacking on baby carrots til lunch.

Newsflash! Carrots taste like shit when eaten directly after drinking water.

Lunch (1 p.m.): Salad. Arugula, potato, tomato, goat cheese in light balsamic dressing.

Obsessed with goat cheese right now. Until someone crushes those dreams and tells me it's horrible. I got the super light low fat one damnit. I can't do without cheese... I looooove it. Click here for the nutritional info.

I just found out my trainer session is cancelled for tonight soooo perfect opportunity to try out my new core workout program with "the ball" (see post from yesterday).

3:45 p.m: Orange

6:30 p.m: Whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce, marble cheese, frozen veggies... all together of course.

I did a bit of exercise with my swiss ball... I'm not gonna lie, I'm too lazy to go to the gym right now. Ugh. Anyways, tomorrow is boot camp and then back to normal workout schedule. It's been a month now since I started this nutso exercise regiment. I guess it's been successful... this is not official but I think I'm at like a 7 pound weight loss. I'm not 'officially' gonna weigh in until 3 months pass. I'll let my gym do the honors.

9:00 p.m: I may have just had like 4 tortilla chips with some goat cheese on it. Bit left over from when I was making tomorrow's lunch and it felt like a waste going in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment