Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday. Boooo.

7:30 a.m: Rice milk with granola cereal.

10:30 - 11:45 a.m.: Snacking on almonds and carrots. Lunch hour gym session today so I don't want to have a repeat of yesterday. Must stock up on food pre work out! Learned my lesson there.

I made a salad for lunch which could taste like crap. I'm not looking forward to it, we'll see.

Exercise (12-1 p.m.): 1 hour personal training... mostly legs. I learned today that when I first started I could only do 20 seconds of planks. Today I did 1 minute 10 seconds non stop. Woohoo! :) See below for photo of a plank. Trying to make this blog more photo friendly. I hate blogs with too much writing.




Lunch (1:30 p.m.): Salad which I barely finished. Spinach, chickpeas, green peppers, tomato, marble cheese, grilled mushrooms and balsamic vinagreitte. Slice of pumpernickle bread. 75% of it went in the garbage.

6:00 p.m: Banana


Dinner (6:30 p.m.): Whole wheat pasta with frozen veggies, low fat tomato sauce, spinach and marble cheese. Yum! Lunch didn't even count to me today. I barely ate any so I figure I can splurge on dinner with some carbs.

9:00 p.m: Greek yogurt.

My throat keeps hurting at night only. wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment