Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday... come on, be Friday already.

Breakfast (9:20 a.m): Currently having some oatmeal made with water, with banana. Some cinnamon for flavour though it adds very little. The banana is the savior right here.

Gym work out session so I need to fuel up to avoid feeling lightheaded!

10 a.m: Snacking on carrots until lunch.

Exercise (12:30 p.m): 1 hour with personal trainer. Sweated like a bitch.

Lunch (2 p.m): Greek chicken salad and potatoes. Yes, that's tzatziki sauce ok? Whatever.
 


Dinner (7:45 p.m): See below... turned out pretty damn good! Whole wheat tortilla, goat cheese, arugula, green pepper, tomato and chicken. Toasted and then wrapped. I feel hungry already.

 8:30 p.m: greek yogurt

9:30 p.m: I have tasted almond butter and I Love it. I had like a spoonful just to taste it but damn, I loved it. I can't wait to buy like some toast or something to have it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment