Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yea so I slept in, whatever. It's Saturday. It was glorious.
Today I'm going to visit the parent's. Let's hope there is decent food there.
I also decided to weigh myself this morning. It appears as though I am about 4 pounds down. Holy crap. Let's hope it's accurate cause that's already motivating the shit out of me to keep this up!

Breakfast (1 p.m.):
Greek yogurt.

Exercise ( 2:15 p.m.): 45 mins. of cardio on the elliptical machine.

Snack, post gym: Veggie juice and a banana.


Dinner (8:00 p.m.): CHEAT CITY. My friends and I went to Congee Wong. Basically, different stirfry's we shared.


Desert (10:30 p.m.): Popcorn. Popped stove-top, it works! .... oh and juice again as my drink.

I'm feeling really guilty about my dinner. It could've been waaaaay worse. Still, all I can think about is going to the gym tomorrow and working out. Probably a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. whoa you a trooper! 4lbs, nice!
    stovetop popcorn tip: squeeze some lime juice on that shit, salt and pepper. mmmmmmm
    orr
    drizzle some honey on it, salt and pepper. good shit.

    ReplyDelete