Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's pretty much the week-end.

Almost Friday. Let's do this. No plans but I could care less. Well wait, I invited my family over for dinner on Saturday... so my goal is to cook a healthy vegetarian meal for them. Photos will be posted of course. Menu not set yet. But I feel it will involve artichoke, mushrooms, asparagus... my usual suspects.

Exercise (7 a.m.): 45 minute boot camp.

9:30 a.m: "Bananas a Whey" from Booster juice. Bananas and vanilla frozen yogurt, blended with pineapple, skim milk and whey protein powder. 30g of protein! Good I guess considering I have a veggie lunch today.

12:15 p.m: Left over stir fry from last night. Made my stomach hurt though. Come to think of it, and this goes back to when I used to eat my mom's stir fry too, leftover stir fry always makes my stomach hurt. Interesting.

I'm already thinking of a desert. Gah! Must resist. Think we're playing squash tonight. Friends are coming over but something tells me no squash will happen and we'll go out to eat. We'll see. Wherever we go in my neighbourhood seems unhealthy sooo I'll have to resist temptation. OR! Kick ass in squash so I don't feel as guilty.

2:45 p.m: My stomach is growling. Wtf. I'm really hungry. I had some almonds. They're tiny and the pack they come in says it's 100 calories and 7 grams of fat. I'll take it. Photo just cause I'm bored.


6:30 p.m: I scrambled 2 eggs, butter, frozen veggies, arugula and goat cheese.
10 ish: A few friends came over to hang out. We ended up going to get ice cream and brought it back. Smarties flavour... mmmm. I said F it and had a bowl full, ok maybe two :( But how cute is my bowl?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment