Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday!

Not sure what's going on with blogger but yesterday has disappeared and this site's been glitchy last day or so. Soooo I'll just do today...

7:30 a.m.: Granola cereal with rice milk.

11 a.m.: Fail! I had half the cupcake below. It was sugar overload.


12:30 p.m:  Ok more fail. I went to an Indian restaurant. As per usual, delicious at the time, but I feel like throwing up now. Bah! Gotta work out tonight. All I had was butter chicken with naan bread, rice and yogurt. Fatty deliciousness.
Planning on ditching the Friday 4:30 "meeting" today so I don't indulge in all the snacks and ruin this day more. Plus, I gotta go grocery shopping big time.

Got home at like 5:30 and took a nap til 8, hah!


Exercise (9 p.m.): 30 mins on treadmill and about 15 on weights. Good sweat going cause the AC was off haha I also was going extra fast on the treadmill cause I was really feeling Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" :) Good song.


10 p.m.: Having dinner. I haven't eaten since lunch! Yikes. That's what Indian food will do to you. Just having a protein shake. Blended frozen strawberries, half a banana, water and protein powder. It tastes better with my rice milk but I could use less calories since I had so much today at lunch.

Can you tell I feel guilt about lunch? Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment