Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mid week? Kinda.

I missed boot camp :( I remember waking up at 5:15 a.m. thinking "Ok, I can snooze once and then I'll be fine" Then I woke up at 6:15 and was like, CRAP, I should already be on the train right now. I don't remember any of it. I must have slept and hit snooze like 5 times in my sleep, hah! Oh well. I had to do the walk of shame into work as my co-workers in the boot camp with me were all "Where were you!?!" Oh well. I'll have to work out in the building tonight with all the teenage boys who can't stop looking at themselves in the mirror. Ugh. I hate my condo's gym right now.

9:00 a.m: Snacking on carrots until lunch.

12:30 p.m: Lunch. Salad. Spinach, tomato (which I barely finished), potato, asparagus, goat cheese in balsamic dressing. I found hickory sticks in the kitchen. Man, those are good. Put some on the salad and it made it delicious. I also had an orange. This is like at 2:23 but I am anal about these photos and them taking too much space. I'm crazy, I know. So I just put it beside the salad photo cause it looks prettier!

4:00 p.m: I snacked on a few Hickory chips once again, had a couple chocolate covered banana chips (so good!) and now having a few almonds. 

I feel fat today. Something is coming on.

7 p.m: I had a protein bar at the grocery store to start. Then, I made this awesome veggie only stir fry. Look at my heaping bowl of healthy! Mushrooms, garlic, onion, frozen peas, carrots, corn,  red pepper, bean sprouts and spinach in some veggie oil and soy sauce.
8 p.m: Ok, I'm obsessed with kale chips. Now that I've finally perfected it, they are delicious. I just had a small bowl. I want more already. Just bought some more today so expect to see it throughout the week. Likely every day cause they longer you leave produce out the less nutritious it becomes sooo I must consume quickly! Loooooove. 

I've had a lot of veggies today but probably not enough fibre or protein. Gah. How do you balance it all?!? So annoying. I guess over time it becomes part of your lifestyle and you learn how to. Makes sense. I feel like I've come very far since day 1 of this blog. Learned a lot. Glad I started this thing! I think if I hadn't I wouldn't be as successful as I feel I have been so far. 

Exercise (9:45 p.m.): Did a few little things. So, 1 minute each without quitting! WHADUP! haha. 2 planks, 1 superman, 1 cobra. I smiled at the end. I can't believe I didn't quit! It was a piece of cake compared to day 1 of trying these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment